Volunteer For Community Care Northumberland
Community Care Northumberland relies on a team of hundreds of volunteers across Northumberland County who assist with program delivery, office administration, special events and more. Our volunteers are a valued and vital part of our team, offering their time and sharing their skills and interests to help our clients.
Volunteering with Community Care Northumberland provides a great opportunity to give back to your community while meeting new friends and learning new skills. You can choose the time commitment, location and volunteer opportunity best suited for you.
- Volunteer in the kitchen or deliver Meals on Wheels to clients in your community
- Become a volunteer driver to take seniors and adults with disabilities to appointments
- Help CCN staff host and set up luncheons for seniors
- Provide home help and maintenance to clients in need
- Lead a wellness class or workshop
- Serve as a board or committee member
- Assist with office administration and reception
- Become a friendly visiting or telephone reassurance call volunteer
- Help with fundraising and special events
- Become a visiting hospice volunteer or volunteer at Ed’s House