To make a pledge you can:
- donate securely online - link here
- mail your pledge payable to Community Care Northumberland
Donor Relations Office, 1005 Elgin Street West, Suite 106
Cobourg, Ontario, K9A 5J4
Please note in the cheque memo line – Hospice Hike pledge
- Call 1-905-885-0466
I want to participate in the event:
- create your own individual fundraising page or join a team using our online event portal through Race Roster, linked here
10th Annual Hospice Hike
Saturday, August 22nd, 2020 • Ed's House Northumberland Hospice Care Centre,
1301 Ontario Street, Cobourg • 10:30 am
Our Hospice Services support clients in living well until they die. Our trained volunteers focus on dignity and individual needs as they provide compassionate care and support to clients and their families. Our services and programs allow us to support clients in a variety of locations, providing continuity if a client moves from place to place. This support program is offered at no cost to clients or their families.
We need pledges and participation in our “Hospice Hike” walk to help support these vital services.
- Grab your friends, family and co-workers and raise money as a team or individually
- Walk, run, hike or bike anywhere you would like starting August 17 to August 22nd.
- Take a stroll through Ganaraska Forest, walk 5kms throughout your downtown or local neighborhood. Walk, bike, hike or run 1, 2 or 5 KM, whatever your comfort level is.
- Don't forget to send us your pictures and videos so we can share them on Facebook, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us on August 22nd at Ed’s House, 1301 Ontario Street, Cobourg, between 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Drop off any cash or cheque pledges you have gathered and have a sneak peek of Ed's House by wandering the grounds and having a look through the windows
- Pick up your thank you bag full of goodies, including a yummy Ed's House cookie by Roda's Kitchen
- Special Community Care & Ed's House branded masks will be available for $6.00 each
- We are excited to share that each participant that registers and collects pledges will have their name put into a draw to win a BEAUTIFUL handbag designed and generously donated by Mitzify Canada, good luck everyone!
We look forward to seeing your pictures and videos from your adventous outtings. .