Benefits of this Service:
- Door-to-door service
- This means our volunteer drivers pick up our clients at their homes, drive them to their appointments and after the appointments are over, they take them home.
- Rides are pre-booked and are subject to our volunteer drivers' availability.
- We encourage our clients to give as much notice as possible because the number of drivers is limited.
- Volunteer drivers use their own personal vehicles
- Affordable fees, that are confirmed when booked
Our volunteer drivers supplement the driving of friends and family for those without the ability to drive. For further information about the Door-to-Door: Volunteer Drivers Service, please call your local Community Care Northumberland office.
To book a ride for the Door-to-Door: Volunteer Drivers Service, you must pre-register as a client. You can start the process by completing an Information Request Form.