Community Diners Program
With a focus on helping seniors stay connected, our Community Diners program provides opportunities to share a hot meal and entertainment or health promotion/wellness presentations. Meals include an entree, beverage and dessert and are prepared in centrally located, community settings, often in partnership with other local groups.
Benefits of the Program:
- homemade style hot meal
- affordable, fixed price and set menu
- pre-registration of available seats
- meet new people, terrific company
- locations are accessible
- multiple dates and locations throughout Northumberland County
- community education, entertainment or guest speakers
- Transportation may be available - request in advance
For more information about the Community Diners program, contact your local Community Care Northumberland office or start the process by completing an Information Request Form.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
Our Request For Information Request Form is currently under re-construction - please call one of our local offices for assistance, information linked here.