Community Diners Program
With a focus on helping seniors stay connected, our Community Diners program provides opportunities to share a hot meal and entertainment or health promotion/wellness presentations. Meals include an entree, beverage and dessert and are prepared in centrally located, community settings, often in partnership with other local groups.
Benefits of the Program:
- homemade style hot meal
- affordable, fixed price and set menu
- pre-registration of available seats
- meet new people, terrific company
- locations are accessible
- multiple dates and locations throughout Northumberland County
- community education, entertainment or guest speakers
- Transportation may be available - request in advance
PLEASE NOTE; OUR ONLINE REQUEST FORM IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION -- PLEASE CALL 1-866-514-5774
For more information about the Community Diners program, contact your local Community Care Northumberland office or start the process by completing an Information Request Form.