We strive to be the best, multi-service, volunteer-based community support organization in Northumberland County. We enable clients to experience a higher quality of life by strengthening their connections with the community.
To increase our ability to care for one another so that all individuals are able to receive the support they need and are inspired to give back.
- Client centred
- Trust, respect & dignity
- Collaboration & commitment
Impact Report 2019/2020
Review Community Care Northumberland's Impact Report here
Have a listen to the 2019/2020 AGM meeting here
Board of Directors Roles & Responsibilities
Are you Interested in Making a Difference in Your Community?
Board & Committee Member Vacancies
Community Care Northumberland is reaching out to the community to individuals interested in joining our Board of Directors and Committees of the Board.
In keeping with our strategic plan the Board will be focusing its efforts on the following;
- Providing strategic oversight to the delivery of community support programs offered throughout Northumberland County and through Ed’s House, Northumberland Hospice Care Centre,
- Actively participating in the Ontario Health Team – Northumberland, a new direction from the Provincial Government for the delivery of health and social services,
- Ensuring up to date governance processes and structures to respond to our strategic plan,
- Supporting the sustainability of CCN programs emerging from COVID 19 pandemic,
- Recruiting interested community members for Committees of the Board including Finance and Fundraising committees.
The Nominating Committee is looking to recruit potential candidates with the following skill sets;
- Legal Expertise
- Building/Plant Operations
- Information Technology
- Government and Governmental Relations
- Representation from the eastern and northern parts of Northumberland County with relevant skill sets.
If you have a question or are interested in this opportunity please download the form here and send the completed for to our Administration office – Tina Stephens – Executive Assistant to the CEO at 1-866-514-5774 or email Tina at email@example.com
The Board of Directors as of July 23rd, 2020
- Stephen Beauchamp, Chair
- Dr. Jacqueline Gardner - Nix, Vice Chair
- Treasurer - Beth Brook
- Trish Baird - Chief Executive Officer *
- Elaine Azzopardi
- Selena Forsyth
- Jessica Holt
- Gord Ley
- Sharron MacDonald
- Judy Mclean
- David Miller
- Sharyl Ann Milligan
* Ex-Officio - non-voting member